Job descriptionLearning Support Assistant - Southwark
- £75-£90 a day
- Specialist school for 4-16 year old’s with complex needs, including Autism (ASD)
- Excellent experience for aspiring SEND Teachers, Educational Psychologists, Child psychologists and Counsellors
- 1:1 and small group support for children with learning and social difficulties
- Immediate start available
GSL Education are working with a specialist school for primary and secondary age children with complex social, communication and interaction difficulties, such as ASD. We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work on a one-on-one and small group basis with specific children who need extra help to make the most of their education experience.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain further experience in a specialist school and are passionate about helping children progress both with their educational ability and social interactions.
- Experience with traditional SEN in any setting
- Previous experience working with children on a one-to-one basis
- Learning Support Assistants, ASD support Behaviour Mentor, Teaching Assistant, SEN Teaching Assistants
- Caring and patient personality who can form strong relationships with young children
Do you think this great opportunity could be a good fit for you? If so, please either apply below or contact Holly Brazendale at GSL directly via either sending a CV to email@example.com or call 020 7739 2211 to find out more.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to GSL Education storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.