Job descriptionJob Title: Teaching Assistant
Location: Hull and surrounding areas
Pay: £65 to £80 per day
Start Date: Immediately (Term time only)
Here at GSL Education Hull, we are currently looking to appoint experienced Teaching Assistants to work within a client SEN School in Hull and surrounding areas, starting immediately.
You should have experience working with individuals and small groups of children and young people. As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working closely with the class teachers to support, motivate and encourage students to reach their full potential. The successful individual must have the ability to motivate students and support them to achieve successful results. You will need to have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a successful team.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant.
- Have experience supporting pupils with learning difficulties.
- Be able to establish meaningful and positive relationships quickly.
- Be supporting pupils inside and outside of the classroom.
- Help pupils to increase their confidence and self-esteem by listening to them and devising appropriate strategies.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving educators across Hull, the East Riding, North Yorkshire, and Greater Lincolnshire.
For more information on the role, or to apply to work with GSL Education as a Teaching Assistant, please call Bekkie Barker and submit your CV via the application link.