Job descriptionSupply Teacher
Salary: £120 - £160 per day
Start Date: Immediately/January 2022
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
GSL Education Hull & Lincolnshire are currently recruiting a number of exceptional Supply Teachers for our client Secondary schools in Lincoln and surrounding areas. Newly Qualified Teachers are encouraged to apply.
Roles will be within Secondary and SEN Schools covering teacher absences and training. Work will be planned to ensure pupils progress and effective classroom management will be key to ensuring pupils complete all tasks within the lesson.
A flexible approach and use of initiative will be necessary as you may be expected to cover subjects outside of your specialism.
To be successful, you must:
- Have recent experience working as a teacher in the last 2 years, which can be referenced.
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Be able to quickly engage and build rapport with pupils.
- Be confident in managing behaviour.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Have an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS certificate (applications through GSL can be supported)
- Have two recent teaching references.
GSL Education are a national education recruitment agency, with a specific focus on ethical recruitment across the UK. As a Supply Teacher, you will have two dedicated consultants who will support your career and will provide you with flexible opportunities and offer competitive rates of pay up to £160 per day.
GSL Education offers:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education or alternatively, visit www.gsleducation.com for more information or to apply online.