Job descriptionScience Technician
Salary: up to 65 - £100 per day
Start Date: Immediately
GSL Education invites applications for the position of a Science Technician, in a client school rated “Outstanding” by OFSTED, located in Newham. The position is already ongoing and is a long-term post. Interested candidates will have to lead a team of technicians who support teachers in preparing for lessons and clearing away, looking after equipment and stock, and carrying out general tasks to assist the smooth running of the department.
It is preferable for the candidate to be aware of the recent health and safety regulations along with a qualification in the field of Science.
- Aspires to achieve brilliance
- Has a supportive atmosphere ensuring safety for students and staff members.
- Promotes growth and development by motivating students to reach their maximum potential.
- Have leadership skills
- Work with young students, identify their learning process.
- Be adaptable with good organisation and communication skills and have previous experience as a Science Technician which is essential for this key post
- Have strong attention to detail
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the Science Technician role, school and how to apply, please contact Ryan Jordan at GSL Education.