Job descriptionMaths Teacher
Salary: £130 - £180 per day
Starts: September 2021
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional Maths Teacher for a secondary school in Lincoln, from September 2021. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and further develop one’s career, joining a passionate Trust that aims to provide an interesting and interactive learning experience for all pupils.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Maths Teacher (ideally with PGCE, SCHIIT, GTP, B.Ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be able to teach Maths up to and including KS4
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to manage behaviour within the classroom
- Have an enhanced Child Only DBS certificate registered to the Update Service, or be willing to apply for one with GSL Education
- Have two recent teaching references from within the last 2 years
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers and Support Staff across Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education Hull. Alternatively, please visit www.gsleducation.com to apply online.