Job descriptionSupply Teacher
Salary: £120 - £150 per day
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education are currently recruiting a number of exceptional Supply Teachers for our client Secondary schools in Hull area, from September 2021. Newly Qualified Teachers are encouraged to apply. Roles will be within Secondary and SEN Schools covering teacher absence and training.
Work will be planned to ensure pupils progress and effective classroom management will be key to ensuring pupils complete all tasks within the lesson. A flexible approach and use of initiative will be necessary as you may be expected to cover subjects outside of your specialism.
To be successful, you must:
- Have recent experience working as a teacher, which can be referenced
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be able to quickly engage and build rapport with pupils
- Have an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS certificate (applications through GSL can be supported)
- Have two recent teaching references
- Be confident in managing behaviour
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
GSL Education offers:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Kerry Fowler or Bekkie Barker at GSL Education Hull or alternatively, visit www.gsleducation.com