Job Title: SEMH Teacher
Daily Rate: from £ 120 - £200 per day
Start Date: Immediately
GSL Education is actively looking for a SEN Teacher who have experience working with young people who have SEMH needs for a client school located in Hammersmith. The potential candidates will work closely with a team of professional peers to provide tailored and specific support for young people who have additional requirements in either academic or communicative development. A large part of these roles is relationship and stability building for the young person.
- Possess QTS, PGCE, BED or QTLS
- Previous experience working with pupil with SEN which must include SEMH
- Providing 1:1 behaviour support to pupil with extremely challenging behaviour.
- The ability to build rapport quickly and effectively.
- A flair for planning creative and effective lessons.
- Willingness to attend twilight CPD and parent’s evenings when required.
- Managing and implementing appropriate structures for SEN children.
- Acting like a positive role model and providing nurture support.
- De-escalating heightened and volatile situations.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Daniel Wade at GSL Education on 02077392211.