Job descriptionRole: Albanian Teaching Assistant
Location: Enfield, North London
Salary: up to £90 per day
Start Date: September 2021
Contract: Temp to Perm
GSL Education is currently seeking to appoint an experienced Albanian Teaching Assistant to undertake a position at one of our Secondary schools in North London.
The role is at a secondary school and sixth form, located in the London Borough of Enfield. Here the students are nurtured in a safe, caring, supportive and happy environment. The school ensures that all of their students achieve the highest possible academic goals by providing a stimulating and disciplined learning experience.
The school is looking for someone who has experience working with individuals and small groups of children. As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working closely with the class teachers in KS3 and KS4 to support, motivate and encourage students to reach their full potential.
The successful individual must have the ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results and have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a successful team.
The successful candidate:
- Have previous experience working as an Albanian Teaching Assistant.
- Can speak Albanian language fluently.
- Will be confident enough to work with children of different ages and abilities.
- Have a willingness to go that extra mile in our schools.
- Can provide two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on teaching support.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Craig Mitchell at GSL Education on 02077392211.