Job descriptionNursery Teacher
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Contract Type: Long Term/ Permanent for the right candidate
Are you looking for a nursery position in a primary school?
Are you fully qualified with Early Years' experience?
A Primary School situated in Leicester is looking for a Nursery Teacher to join their dynamic Early Years team. This is a long-term position with the potential for a permanent role. GSL Education is looking for someone to fill this vacancy immediately.
The ideal candidate will have previous nursery or early years' experience. The school is looking for someone ambitious to ensure you meet the high standards already being set in the school. You should be a positive, enthusiastic hard-working individual who really cares about their students.
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status which is recognised in the UK
- Substantial and successful teaching experience in a similar role
- Ability to motivate and inspire children
- Flexibility to work with change at all levels
- High expectations of pupil progress and attainment
- A determination to raise standards
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A very clear understanding of learning and teaching
- A commitment to ensuring all children achieve their full potential
- A well-resourced school with enthusiastic and friendly children
- A highly motivated and supportive staff team
- Excellent CPD opportunities
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS disclosure form.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Primary Consultant Judith Barker (Judith.email@example.com) as soon as possible