Job descriptionJob Title: Teaching Assistant (Primary)
Salary Scale: up to £75 a day
Start Date: Immediately
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint some experienced Teaching Assistant for some of our client primary schools in Durham. We are looking for someone who has experience working with individuals and small groups of children.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working closely with the class teachers to support, motivate and encourage students to reach their full potential.
The successful individual must have the ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results and have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a successful team.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant
- Support pupils who are experiencing learning difficulties
- Be able to establish meaningful positive relationships quickly
- Be supporting pupils inside and outside of the classroom
- Be helping pupils to increase their confidence and self-esteem by listening to them and devising appropriate strategies
- Have Good communication and interpersonal skills
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving school staffs across Newcastle, Tyne and Wear. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Sarah Elliot or Joshua Dixon at GSL Education.