Job descriptionJob Title: KS-1 Primary Teacher
Daily Rate: £100 – £145
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education are actively looking for motivated and enthusiastic Primary teachers with KS-1 experience to work in a client school in Durham, from Septmber 2021
The potential candidate is needed to be an experienced Primary Practitioner having had substantial involvement dealing with young children. The candidate will be teaching a KS-1 aged class of varying abilities, so the ability to differentiate is essential.
NQTs are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Primary Teaching Qualification.
- The ability to build rapport quickly and effectively.
- A flair for planning creative and effective lessons.
- The ability to direct a team of Support Assistants and work as part of a wider team across school if need be.
- Willingness to attend twilight CPD and parent’s evenings when required.
- DBS on the updated service; or be willing to have it renewed at their earliest.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For further information on this role or to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Elliot or Joshua Dixon at GSL Education.