Job descriptionRole: Residential Support Worker
Service: Children’s Residential Home – 5 bedded EBD service
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Salary: £10.00 – £11.00 per hour plus £40 per sleep
Start date: ASAP
I am recruiting for a Residential Support Worker for a Children’s Home based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Residential Support Worker who is looking for their next venture to be recognised and rewarded for their passion for Residential Childcare or for someone who has worked with Children and Young People who have challenging behaviours and wants to get into Residential Childcare.
My Client specialises in providing therapeutic care to Children and Young People in care between the ages of 8 – 16 who have Challenging Behaviours and Complex Needs including EBD. They endeavour to create a home environment that exceeds the need of the children and young people in their care, enabling them to express their characters, feel safe and enrich their lives.
· Recent experience of working as a Residential Support Worker or working with Children and Young People who have challenging behaviours
· Level 3 in Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification), or currently enrolled
· Full UK Driving Licence with access to own vehicle
Salary and Benefits:
· £10.00 - £11.00 per hour plus £40.00 per sleep in
· Opportunity to be enrolled on to relevant qualifications
· Ongoing training and development
· Generous holiday entitlement and incentives
· Workplace pension
Apply direct today or for more information please contact Priya at GSL Education on 07983 995 779 or firstname.lastname@example.org