Job descriptionRole: Registered Manager
Service: Children’s Residential Home
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000 per annum depending on experience and number of children in the home
Start Date: ASAP
I am currently recruiting for a Children’s Residential Home Registered Manager located in Birmingham, West Midlands.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager looking for their next venture to be recognised and rewarded for their passion for Residential Childcare.
My Client specialises in providing therapeutic care to Children and Young People between the ages of 8 – 16 who have Challenging behaviours and Complex needs including EBD. They endeavour to create a home environment that exceeds the needs of the children and young people in their care, enabling them to express their characters, feel safe and enrich their lives.
· Recent experience working as a current Children’s Registered Manager
· Achieved a Good or Outstanding rating from Ofsted
· Level 3 in Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification)
· Level 5 in Leadership and Management for Children’s Residential Services
· Full UK Driving Licence with access to own vehicle
Salary and Benefits:
· £40,000 - £70,000 per annum depending on experience and number of children in the home
· Ongoing training and development
· Opportunity to work flexible hours
· Generous holiday entitlement and incentives
· Workplace pension
Apply direct today to express your interest for this role or for more information please contact Priya at GSL Education on 07983 995 779 or email@example.com