Job descriptionRole: SEN TA, Graduate TAs, Level 3 qualified TAs and Primary TANumber of Vacancies: 5 - 6 positionsStart: ASAP / Immediate
GSL Education require a number of SEN TA, Graduate TAs, Level 3 qualified TAs and Primary TAs to join our friendly, dynamic and professional client school team with 5 to 6 vacancies. These various teaching assistant roles are available and required immediately at one of our client schools located in Southwark.
To apply you must:
- Ideally hold a Bachelor's Degree or any associated certificates allowing you to work in a school environment
- Relevant experience working in schools that can be easily referenced - depending on the roles
- We will consider exceptional graduates planning to undertake their teacher-training who require classroom experience
- Be a confident classroom practitioner who can cope with managing/supporting groups of pupils who may exhibit challenging behaviour
- Have a good general understanding of National Curriculum as your role will be varied
- Have good reading, writing, numeracy and IT skills
- Possess a current enhanced DBS check registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply and pay for a new one through GSL
GSL Education's Key Strengths as an Employer:
- Allow flexible opportunities around our work force's schedules
- Become a regular supply in local schools on your door-step
- Day-day work that regularly leads to longer term and permanent placements
- A chance to taste a variety of different schools before finding 'the right one' whether you have just finalised a substantive post or are new to education
- Competitive daily rates of pay, particularly for longer term assignments where we closely match your prior pay-scale
- Your own dedicated consultant working tirelessly on your behalf to find you the best placements at the best rates
- We will value YOU and support you in every way, offering advice and guidance whenever you need it
- GSL Education was born out of the creation and development of a number of charities and institutions in the UK and abroad
- We are passionate about education and have ethical values which our candidates really resound with
- GSL Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community
If you are a Teaching Assistant/SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a change and want to join an agency with a fresh approach, motivated by your happiness then connect with us today.
We look forward to having you on board with us!