Job descriptionJob Title: History Teacher
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary Scale: MPS 1 to MPS 6
Contract: Temp to perm
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education are currently looking for some qualified History Teachers, to join our high achieving secondary schools located in Hemel Hempstead.
The schools are a thriving, diverse and successful comprehensive high schools, who are committed to high standards.
The schools are looking to appoint inspirational History Teachers who share their beliefs in the highest standards of academic attainment in comprehensive settings. The successful candidates should be innovative and dynamic History Teachers, able to teach at KS3 to KS4, who will have to do marking and planning.
The schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified History teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a History Teacher or trainee History Teacher.
- Hold good honours degree or equivalent in History.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist in our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all the interested candidates, who feel that they can add value to this school and can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Haider, as soon as possible.