Job descriptionExperienced Electrician Required
Location: North-West Kent
Start Date: Immediately
Are you an experienced Approved Electrician on the lookout for a new opportunity with a renowned construction services provider?
How would you like to work for one of the UK's market leading integrated support services for the construction industries?
Cloud Connect Services have vacancies for experienced Approved Electricians at a client construction services provider based in North-West Kent.
Salary is £36000 per annum depending on experience.
This is a full time and permanent role.
We offer 21 days holiday per annum plus the recognised 8 public holidays. We provide company vehicle with fuel card and a Tablet.
The successful candidate will be part of our onsite teams installing temporary cabling, lighting and transformers on various sites throughout the region.
- Hold a current Full UK driving licence.
- Hold a current and in date ECS Gold Card.
- 18th edition
- 2391 or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- The successful applicants need to be good communicators, diligent and self-motivated.
- 5+ years experience
- Must be reliable, punctual, polite and honest
- Experience in temporary electrics will be an advantage however not essential for the correct hard-working individuals.
- To have the ability to work under your own initiative and to make decisions based on the information to hand.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
At Cloud Connect Services Ltd we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring equal opportunities to applicants from all members of the community. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.