Job descriptionRole: Science Technician
Location: Greenwich, South East London
Salary: £70-£100 per day
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education is currently seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced and well-qualified Science Technician to undertake a position at one of our outstanding secondary schools in Greenwich.
The role is at a secondary school with community status, located in the London Borough of Greenwich. It is a high achieving and thriving school with excellent examination results and also has excellent facilities and teaching spaces. It has been graded as an “Good” school by OFSTED. The school provides excellent support to all teachers and places a very strong emphasis on their continued development.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Science technician.
- Have an up to date CV
- Hold a relevant undergraduate degree.
- Have the ability to prepare materials before lessons, issuing the right equipment to the right lab sessions
- Be able to provide technician support for Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Be able to support the teaching staff & other technicians in the Science department.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Ryan Jordan at GSL Education.