Job descriptionJob Title: Teacher of Computing
Salary Scale: QTS Pay Scale plus inner London Weighting
Start Date: September 2021
Are you a passionate, intelligent & talented Computer Science Teacher?
Do you have an impressive academic background and the ability to inspire your students to achieve the best grades?
If so, this Computer Science Teacher role could be ideal for you.
The computing department prides itself on their ability to communicate and support each other in the delivery of the dynamic and ever evolving subject of Computer Science. The school profoundly believes in offering all their students the opportunities and skills for success in their future careers, whether within the world of Computer Science itself or the wider world as a whole.
The Computing Department’s vision is to deliver a subject that all students aspire to complete and that through challenge, all students will develop the resilience and ability that leads to excellent progress.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Computer science teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS). - Excellent knowledge of programming in Python.
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Demonstrate strong computer science academic background with the ability to teach up to KS5.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behavior management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Ryan at GSL Education as soon as possible