Location: South West London and Central London.
Salary: £164.9 to £261.2 per day
Start Date: Immediate/September 2021
Contract: Permanent/Long Term
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a DT Teacher / Design Technology Teacher in the borough of Wandsworth. If you wish to further develop your career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students, then continue reading!
Applications are welcome from both ambitious NQT’S and experienced DT Teacher / Design Technology Teacher.
GSL Education is currently working with number of schools based in Central London and South West London who are looking for DT Teacher / Design Technology Teacher to join them immediately or from September 2021 – Permanent / Long Term role.
The successful DT Teacher / Design Technology Teacher will:
- Be a qualified DT Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a DT Teacher.
- As a DT Teacher you will raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
The successful DT Teacher will be teaching up to GCSE level as well as supporting within the Design Technology department. We are looking for DT Teacher with specialism in Product Design or Resistant Material.
For more information on this Design Technology Teacher role, please click apply now. Alternatively, please contact Joe McGann at GSL Education.