Job descriptionTitle: KS2 Teaching Assistant
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Are you an experienced and committed learning support/teaching assistant?
GSL Education is recruiting experienced KS2 Teaching Assistants to work in a friendly and inclusive school based in Oldham.
The school is committed to providing a safe, caring and engaging environment that ensures that all pupils are able to access high-quality learning opportunities. This is a school where you can develop and push yourself.
Initially, this is to start on a Supply/ Bank basis. However, for the right candidate, there is potential for this to become long term.
We are looking for teaching assistants who:
- have experience in general classroom support including 1 to 1 help for children with specific needs
- is productive, resilient, can uphold high standards of school and get the best out of the pupils
- is a general classroom teaching assistant with good communication skills
- is confident to work with children of different ages and abilities
- have a willingness to go that extra mile in our schools
- can provide two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on teaching support
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Please contact Emma Bowen (email@example.com) with your up-to-date CV to be considered for this exciting opportunity!