Job descriptionTeaching Assistant required for KS1 in Oldham
Job Type: Full-time
Do you have experience working with the EYFS-KS1 curriculum?
GSL Education is looking for an experienced Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant to support children in KS1 in a Primary school based in Oldham. This is a school with high standards with pupil’s well-being at the center of everything they do and provide great outcomes for the children. The ideal candidate should be confident in working with the KS1 framework and be passionate to bring positive change in the lives of children.
In order to be considered for this role you need to:
- Have a Level 2 / 3 CACHE or NQT qualification.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Have sound knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- Have previous Teaching Assistant experience within the last 12 months.
- Be willing to complete DBS check.
- To promote lifelong learning
- To help to maintain a well-organized, tidy, pupil friendly and interactive learning environment. Maintaining high standards of display
- Capability to relate exceptionally well with children and to go that extra mile to help them achieve
- An understanding of the EYFS – KS1 curriculum and the needs of children
- Working 1:1 and taking out small groups to provide Literacy/ Numeracy and Phonics interventions in preparation for KS1 students
- You will be required to work closely with the class teacher by supporting marking and planning
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to Emma Bowen as soon as possible.