Job descriptionJob Title: Higher Level Teaching Assistant/ Learning Support Mentor
Location: North East Lincolnshire
Daily Rate: £70-£90
Nature of Employment: Supply
Start Date: Easter/September
GSL Education are currently looking to appoint a few exceptional Level 2 Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Mentors with a good track record. It is preferred for the candidates to have experience with SEMH or work in a behavior school, PRU or youth offenders institute.
The successful candidate(s);
- Will hold a UK recognized Teaching qualification or have relevant experience and be experienced in either ASD, SEMH or PMLD.
- Will run a mixture of whole class 1:1 and intervention settings, all designed to raise attainment in Math.
- Will build rapport quickly and have the ability to make lessons fun and fast paced with suitable differentiated content.
- Must be confident planning their own sessions or following schemes of work and plans.
- Must have experience teaching secondary aged pupils with significant barriers to learning. A calm, caring and kind disposition is essential.
- Will be confident directing support assistants.
- Should hold a valid and current DBS which is on the Update Service and professional references.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Hull.
To apply for the position of Teacher of PE in Hull, please call Kerry Fowler or Bekkie Barker at GSL Education Hull, or send your CV via the application link.