Job descriptionGSL Education are currently looking for an outstanding Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant for a vibrant primary school in Central London.
Our client is a large and diverse Primary School brimming with character and charm. Staff and Governors work together to provide the children with a purposeful learning environment and one in which they will feel happy and secure. Whilst ensuring they place great emphasis on high standards of academic achievement; they value the effort their children put into their learning and they take care to nurture, within each of them, a love of learning that they hope will continue with them throughout their lives.
The successful candidate must have:
- Level 3 Qualification which is recognized in the UK
- Substantial and successful teaching experience in a similar role
- Ability to motivate and inspire children
- Flexibility to work with change at all levels
- High expectations of pupil progress and attainment
- A determination to raise standards
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A considerate colleague and team player
- A very clear understanding of learning and teaching
- A commitment to ensuring all children achieve their full potential
- Well-resourced school with enthusiastic and friendly children
- a highly motivated and supportive staff team
- excellent CPD opportunities
All applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS disclosure form and bring evidence of identity, Right to Work in the UK and qualifications
We would be happy with foreign qualified Nurses e.g. Australian, Canadian.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Primary and SEN Education Consultant Hinal Patel as soon as possible.