Job descriptionJob Title: Teacher of Business Studies
Location: Lewisham, South London
Salary Scale: £32,000 - £50,000 per annum)
Start Date: September 2021
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
GSL Education is currently looking for a qualified Business Studies Teacher to join a high achieving secondary school graded ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED.
The school is looking to appoint an inspirational Business Studies Teacher, who shares their belief in the highest standards of academic attainment in a comprehensive setting. The successful candidate will be able to plan and teach Business lessons to students at KS3 & KS4.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure check.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified Business Studies Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Business Studies Teacher
- Be able to teach Business Studies up to KS3 & KS4
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a thriving school and make a major contribution to the schools continued success.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist in our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Regional Manager, Ryan Jordan, as soon as possible