Job descriptionJob Title: Teacher of Drama
Location: Greenwich, South East London
Salary Scale: £32,158 - £50,935 per annum
Start Date: September 2021( Full-Time Maternity Cover)
GSL Education is currently looking for a qualified Drama teacher to teach across KS3 to KS4 from September 2021. The confidence to teach English at KS3 will be an advantage.
This post is offered on a fixed term contract to cover the substantive post holder’s maternity leave.
The successful candidate will have the ability to teach across all age and ability ranges. You will be an effective classroom teacher with the ability to raise the achievement of all students and be keen to play a full part in the life of the school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure check.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified Drama Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, BTEC Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Drama Teacher
- Be able to teach Drama up to KS4.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist in our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, who feel that they can add value to this school and can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Branch Manager, Ryan Jordan, as soon as possible.