Job descriptionScience Graduate Teaching Assistant
Location: Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Start Date: Easter/ September 2021
Pay Rate: £65 - £90 per day
Are you a recent Science Graduate looking to work in the Education sector?
Do you aspire to become a SENCO, Teacher or Education Psychologist?
GSL Education’s newly opened Hull office is seeking a number of Science Graduate to work within Secondary and SEN Schools. With a variety of roles available, you can gain invaluable experience in a range of local Schools, whilst receiving competitive pay rates and on-going support from your dedicated Consultants.
GSL Education Hull can offer a variety of positions within the Education Sector, including but not limited to:
- General Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Behaviour Mentor
- Support Worker
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Speech and Language Teaching Assistant
- Cover Supervisor
- Future Teacher
Benefits of working with GSL Education:
- Two-weekly pay days via PAYE or your current Umbrella company
- On the job experience and training for those looking to become a Teacher in the near future
- Support and guidance throughout placements, including interview techniques, CV Writing, and the chance to gain permanent placements
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £100 per successful recommendation
Whether you are at the start of your career in Education or are looking for a better work-life balance, rest assured GSL Education are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
To apply for the job role of Graduate Teaching Assistant in Hull, please call Kerry Fowler at GSL Education Hull, or apply using the application link.