Job descriptionMaths Graduate
Salary: £65 - £75 per day
Start Date: Easter/ September
Location: Scarborough, North Yorkshire
GSL Education are seeking a Maths Graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant with pupils across Years 7 to 11 with social, emotional, and mental health needs, as well as moderate learning difficulties and additional needs such as ADHD.
Key Job Role Responsibilities:
- Provide a personalised learning experience for all pupils
- Work with small groups of young people, focussing on specific areas of learning, such as Numeracy and Functional Skills
- Have a positive impact on the daily learning experience in your care
- Build trusting relationships with pupils to help with engagement and increase attendance levels
- Effectively manage behaviour in-line with the School’s positive behaviour policy
- Work alongside other education professionals such as Education Psychologists, Social Workers and CAMHS
In return, GSL Education will offer competitive rates of pay, a bespoke service and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career in Education or are looking to progress in your career, rest assured we are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education, or email an up to date CV via the application link.