Job descriptionRole: MIS/Data Manager
Location: Tower Hamlets
Salary: £90 - £120 per day
Start Date: Easter 2021
Contract: Long Term
GSL Education are currently looking for a qualified MIS/Data Manager to join a high achieving secondary school after the Easter Holidays to cover a medium to long term absence.
This is a SIMS based secondary school in Tower Hamlets so familiarity with this MIS will be a priority.
The role is at a successful secondary school in Tower Hamlets who are looking for someone who has a solid foundation with attained experience working with MIS and have experience within the education industry. The incumbent should be able to interpret strategic requests and translate effectively to deliver excellent results for learners and your colleagues in the academy. The school is looking for a skilled and flexible individual who can deliver through others, backed up with a technical awareness of MIS systems and processes.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate previous experience as a Data Manager
- Ensuring that MIS systems are utilized effectively throughout the learner journey from enrolment, timetabling to examinations.
- The continual development of our MIS and associated systems.
- Compliance to all internal and external regulatory requirements including monthly returns of student records, accurate learner records.
- Reporting to academy leadership to facilitate decision making.
- This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure check.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist in our client Schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Taryn at GSL education.