Job descriptionEYFS Teacher
Salary: 120 – 180 pounds per day
GSL education is seeking to appoint an inspirational and outstanding EYFS Teacher to continue the development of a successful and vibrant primary school in Leicester area. The position is open to both experienced teachers and NQTs.
We are looking for an exceptional, EYFS classroom teacher who will be able to complement the dedicated team of outstanding practitioners and lead their subject, driving achievement and aspirations. All candidates must have recent experience teaching Early Years and have a good understanding and familiarity teaching phonics. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career or gain valuable experience.
It is a nurturing school with the expectation of high academic achievement. They are committed to developing their children academically, physically, emotionally and socially.
· Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
· Previous work experience in a similar role
· Be a qualified teacher with QTS or PGCE
· An updated CV and DBS
· Eligibility to live and work in the UK
· The desire and motivation to meet the challenge of working with children
· An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
GSL Education offers:
· Excellent rates of pay.
· Direct links to local schools.
· Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
· Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
To apply to GSL Education please contact our Education Consultant Judith Barker.