Job descriptionKS2 Primary Teacher
£100 - £180 – (depending on experience)
GSL Education is currently working with a Primary School in Manchester, who would like to meet with Teachers looking for a great employment opportunity.
The role will require you to plan, prepare and deliver lessons based on the main curriculum, as well as becoming involved in the extracurricular activities of the school. You will be expected to assess and provide feedback to all students. You will also benefit from the presence of an experienced Teaching Assistant within the class.
To apply for the role, you will:
- Hold QTS or other relevant teaching qualification eligible in the UK
- Have experience working as a Primary Teacher (preferred, not necessary)
- Sound knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- Hold a full and valid DBS registered with the update service, or be prepared to apply for a new one
- Be able to provide references (Work or University based) covering the last two years
To apply for this role, please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to express your interest.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to the relevant checks and procedures.