Job descriptionFemale Physical Education (P.E) Teacher Required
Location: East Kent
Salary: £90-£200 per day
Start Date: April 2021
Contract: Term 5
GSL Education are seeking a Female PE Teacher for a client school located in East Kent. The position is due to commence from April 2021. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about their subject and wanting to add value to a school in need!
The successful candidate will be working within a welcoming tight-knit team and delivering PE lessons.
NQTS are encouraged to apply for the role.
- Has an ambitious vision to provide quality education to students from all walks of life.
- Strives to keep all it members including staff and students happy.
- Offers a spectrum of resources and opportunities to develop skills
- An extremely friendly crew, who welcome one and all
- A PGCE with QTS or equivalent in Physical Education is ideal but not essential
- Have excellent GCSE subject knowledge and experience delivering classes to large groups
- Excellent behavior and class room management skills
- An up-to-date Enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for a new one