Job descriptionClass Teacher Required
Start Date: 2nd September 2021
Contract: Long Term/ Permanent for the right candidate
Salary: £26000 - 30000 depending on experience
GSL Education is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Class Teacher for one of our client schools in Camden. This is a team teaching role working alongside 1 other teacher with a class of approximately 22-25 children. The candidate will teach 50% of the lessons and support the other teacher with their lessons.
The successful candidate will:
- QTS or a UK recognized teaching qualification at a primary level
- Able to inspire and engage with children or young adults
- Assessing individual learning needs and developing individual education plans.
- Be able to differentiate work to students depending on their needs and abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff members.
- The ability to use initiative and works well under pressure.
- Have a DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process one
- Provide two professional child related references good - outstanding
- Teaching qualifications - PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be committed to best practice
- Excellent pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- On-going career support & advice
- Continual knowledge on the ever-changing education sector
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Hinal Patel at GSL Education on 02077392211