Job descriptionPrimary Supply Teachers
Start Date- ASAP
Salary: £130 - £180 per day
Location- West London
GSL Education are seeking to appoint Primary Supply Teachers to work in our client schools located in Hounslow, Ealing, Brent, Hillingdon and Harrow. The roles are expected to commence right after the Easter break.
The schools are a happy and exciting learning community that nurtures all students to achieve to be the best they can be. They welcome staff and families from a range of social and ethnic backgrounds and they celebrate their diversity. Their Curriculum is rich in the delivery of basic skills as well as the mastery and application of knowledge.
We are looking for someone who:
• holds QTS recognised in UK
• demonstrates a clear understanding of the national curriculum
• has the ability to plan, prepare and deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age
• demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills
• is committed to provide high quality teaching and open minded to new ways of learning
• can inspire and motivate staff, parents, and children
• is positive and enthusiastic, able to work flexibly as a part of a team
• is dedicated to provide a classroom environment where students feel fulfilled, successful, and happy
The school offers:
• Strong school leadership teams
• Highly motivated and trained support staff
• A welcoming and vibrant environment
• Excellent career development opportunities
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Moynul, as soon as possible.