Job descriptionHistory Teacher
Salary: £110 - £140 per day
Start Date: September 2021
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Pay Scale: Newly Qualified and Main Pay Scale
Contract Type: Temporary/ Supply
Are you a successful History Teacher looking to engage young people? Have you taught young people with challenging behaviour or additional needs such as SEMH?
GSL Education’s newly opened Hull office is currently looking for a passionate History Teacher to work in mid and long-term placements. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year. Jobs may become permanent for the right candidates.
As the successful candidate you will:
- aspire to be an ‘Outstanding’ teacher in all aspects of the role
- have a proven track record of raising attainment at GCSE level (FQTs only)
- set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- hold a current Enhanced Child Only DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
Here at GSL Education we will offer competitive pay rates, a bespoke service and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career or are looking for a more manageable work-life balance, rest assured we are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education or upload your most recent CV via the application link.