Job descriptionLocation: Stockport
Position: Support Assistant
Pay: £65.00 - £80 per day
GSL are recruiting for a school based in the south of Stockport. The school is easy to get to by car however there is a 20-minute walk from the nearest train station.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working with young people with additional needs? Someone who is enthusiastic and good at thinking on their feet. If this sounds like something you can do then please contact me today.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for someone with a passion for supporting pupils with complex needs as they embark on their school journey. This role requires someone who can work both in a 1:1 capacity and within small groups.
· Naturally positive person with a ‘can do’ attitude.
· Someone who is willing to go the extra mile to deliver nothing but their best
· The ability to demonstrate exemplary classroom practice and to inspire, challenge and prepare children beyond their school life
· Have high expectations of themselves and pupils
· Positive attitude towards school improvement
· Complex needs school for children aged 4- 25 years
· 102 pupils on roll at this day school
· Working with young people with additional needs including ASC, complex needs, sensory needs, hearing and visual impairments, medical needs, you will need to deliver personal care.
· Located in Stockport – easy to access via public transport and car
· Opportunity to work with an agency that has been making a positive impact on Education since 1990
· A dedicated and committed consultant who will tailor their service to your needs and proactively seek work for you depending on your preferences.
· Take a vested interest in your professional journey offering training and advice.
· Offer you competitive rates of pay.
If the above role is something that you will be are interested in or any similar positions, then please do not hesitate to contact me today. All applicants will be subject to be in the possession of an Enhanced DBS on the update service, or willing to apply for a new one. Full assistance provided