Job descriptionPsychology Graduate Teaching Assistant - Scarborough
- Are you an aspiring Education Psychologist?
- Do you want to further your knowledge of Special Needs?
- Do you have an interest in working with students with social, emotional and mental health needs?
About GSL Education:
- A national Education Recruitment Agency with a stellar reputation for excellent customer service
- As an educator, you will benefit from a bespoke service, where we will support you in finding your new role
- From day one, we will be here to guide you and offer confidential advice on your next move
- Here at GSL we can provide you with a variety of roles in your local area, such as ad-hoc tuition to permanent placements, on a full time or part time basis
- As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments
- Daily rates of pay are competitive and in-line with Agency Worker Regulations (AWR)
- You will receive bi-weekly pay days inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay
- Hold a relevant qualification or degree in order to work in the education sector, such as an NVQ in Health and Social Care, Teaching Assistant qualification or Degree in Education and Inclusion
- Have completed 6 months work in an education or health and social care sector (for recent graduates placements will be accepted)
- Be a dedicated, reliable, committed, passionate and enthusiastic educator with the drive to succeed in a busy School environment
- Have knowledge and understand of how to support young people with additional needs such as autism, learning difficulties, mental health needs and communication difficulties