Job descriptionSecondary Newly Qualified Teachers Required
Start Date: April 2021
Contract: Permanent, Long-term, Short and Daily Supply
Are you an NQT who is looking to find your dream position, either gaining further invaluable experience on a supply basis in different schools or somewhere to complete your Induction Year?
Would you like to be represented by a market leading agency with dedicated consultants who will work hard to achieve YOUR goals? GSL will provide you with invaluable experiences to hone your skills, present unbeatable opportunities in a variety of education institutions and pledge to help market your credentials in schools to give you the edge.
GSL Education are recruiting Newly Qualified Teachers for our magnificent and diverse client schools across the Kent County. Our schools inspire, develop and motivate ambitious and driven teachers to become brilliant practitioners.
If you have recently qualified or due to qualify in the next few months then please reach out to us without any hesitation. We can offer a variety of roles tailored to your requirements. Due to COVID we are conducting registration interviews over video calls during this time, instead of conducting registration in person.
The candidate must be:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Up to date in their field of expertise with the capability to foster curiosity and interest in students
- Strongly committed to pupil welfare
- Excellent command of the curriculum
- Good behaviour and classroom management skills
- Adaptable to the variety of schools we work with and students therein
- In possession of an enhanced DBS or willing to apply for one through GSL Education
GSL offers equal opportunities to applicants from all members of the community. If you would like to seize this opportunity to inspire, motivate, learning and nurturing among the younger generation, please send your CV to GSL Education Kent office immediately!