Job descriptionDance/Drama Teacher
Salary: £138.19 - £195.76 per day
Start Date: 19th April 2021
Contract: Long term
GSL Education are seeking applications to fill a Drama Teacher position in Slough. The post is due to commence from April 2021. The Drama / Dance Teacher is an integral part of the total school program and will be responsible for developing in each student an appreciation of performing Arts. This role is a Maternity cover 4 days a week, Monday through to Thursday.
- Empathetic school aspiring to be high achieving
- Rich cultural values
- Has strong Team support
- Is passionate about giving every child the opportunity to participate in investigations and experiments through hands-on science experiences.
- Local maintained school caters for every child within their community
- A school that is growing in student numbers year on year
- Good Ofsted with outstanding features
The following criteria will be considered for the position:
- A valid UK teaching qualification is preferred, namely a PGCE in Dance/Drama with QTS
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Prior experience of teaching Drama in a school setting
- Passionate about the subject and armed with techniques to keep students engrossed in their lessons and behaving according to the school’s policies
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create interesting lessons in line with the curriculum
- Possess an up-to-date Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to pay for a new one
GSL Education is an ethical teaching and support staff agency who welcome all members of the community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools cross the UK.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Haider, as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you