Job descriptionTitle: Supply Teaching Assistants required
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Are you an experienced and committed learning support/teaching assistant?
Are you looking for flexible work that fits around you?
GSL Education are seeking to appoint inspirational and innovative Teaching Assistants to work a primary school located at Leicester in a supply basis. The school wants to hire an experienced Teaching Assistants who have the ability to support children with a range of needs.
It is a friendly and supportive school community with a focus on excellence and high expectations of all. Staff development is a priority on our journey to Outstanding.
Roles range from daily bookings to long term cover.
As a Supply Teaching Assistant, you will have the following:
- Previous special needs experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Great behaviour management
- A CACHE Level 2 or 3 qualification, although it is not essential
- A friendly and caring demeanour
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Please contact Judith Barker (email@example.com) with your up-to-date CV to be considered for this exciting opportunity!