Job descriptionJob Title: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Location: Tyne and Wear
Daily Rate: £65 – £85
Nature of Employment: Supply/Permanent/Contractual
GSL Education Newcastle are currently looking to employ Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistants to work in a variety of short term and long-term placements from September 2021. If you are looking for a specific role in a specific setting or want to try a variety of settings to see what suits you best, we can help navigate you through the process and the options available to you.
Minimum Requirements for applicants:
- Have Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification or be in line to gain the qualification from September 2021
- Provide suitable education references over a 12-month period between 2020-2021
- Hold an enhanced Child or Child and Adult DBS and pay for the update service subscription or be prepared to go through the process with GSL Education
- Show an ability to follow behaviour management protocols within school
- Have a minimum of 3 days availability for work from September 2021.
In return GSL Education offer competitive salaries, paid bi-weekly, while our dedicated team will endeavour to work with you to secure your ideal role through constant reviews and consultations.
For more information, or to apply please get in touch with Joshua Dixon at GSL Education on 07376098724 or send your CV via the application link.