Job descriptionFood Technology Teacher required
Location: East Kent
Salary: £90-£200 per day
Start Date: April 2021
Contract: Full-time, Long-Term
Are you a qualified and dedicated individual enthusiastic about teaching Food Technology?
Are you interested in an exhilarating new role in a successful school with excellent rates of pay?
GSL Education invites applications for the position of a Food Technology teacher, for a school with an Ofsted rating “GOOD” located in central East Kent.
The job is due to commence from April 2021. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about their subject and wanting to add value to a school in need!
This role is suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced Teachers who specialise in Food Technology and Nutrition.
The successful candidate will work within a welcoming tight-knit team, teaching KS3 technology all disciplines.
- Has an ambitious vision driven by their excellent team to ensure students experience a full range of subjects and activities to find their ‘calling’ in life
- Aims to provide the highest quality value-added education and excellent pastoral care for all students to ensure they feel secure and valued
- An extremely friendly crew, who welcome one and all
The deserving candidate must have:
- A Food Technology degree, with a UK recognized teaching qualification - QTLS or QTS
- We will also be considering FE Teachers.
- We are also open to all candidates offering similar teaching experience in a school setting
- Be an outstanding practitioner with knowledge of current theory and practice who can engage students in various projects to enrich their learning
- Possess an up-to-date Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to pay for a new one
Interested Candidates willing to work in the Kent County, should email their CVs to GSL Education immediately. GSL Education is an ethical teaching and support staff agency who welcomes all members of the community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools across the UK.