Job descriptionEnglish Teacher - Scunthorpe
GSL Education Hull are looking to recruit an outstanding English Teacher to complete supply placements and temporary contracts at Secondary School and Alternative Provisions in Scunthorpe and the surrounding areas. Placements can continue until the end of the academic year, begin in September or be for an immediate start, so all availability will be considered.
As the successful English Teacher you will...
- aspire to be an ‘Outstanding’ teacher in all aspects of the role
- set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- hold a current Enhanced Child Only DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education or send your up to date CV via the application link. Alternatively you can apply online by visiting www.gsleducation.com