Job descriptionLincoln Supply Teacher
Salary: £120 - £145 per day
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Market Rasen, North Lincoln and Central Lincoln
GSL Education Hill are currently recruiting a number of exceptional Supply Teachers to complete short and long-term placements in Market Rasen, North and Central Lincoln Schools.
Roles will be within Secondary and SEN Schools covering teacher absence and training. Work will be planned to ensure pupils progress and effective classroom management will be key to ensuring pupils complete all tasks within the lesson. A flexible approach and use of initiative will be necessary as you may be expected to cover subjects outside of your specialism.
To be successful, you must:
- Have recent experience working as a teacher, which can be referenced
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be able to quickly engage and build rapport with pupils
- Have an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS certificate (applications through GSL can be supported)
- Have two recent teaching references
- Be confident in managing behaviour
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
Newly Qualified Teachers are encouraged to apply.
In return GSL Education offer competitive pay rates, a bespoke service, and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career or are looking for a more manageable work-life balance, rest assured we are here for you. As an experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
For more information or to apply for the role of Lincoln Supply Teacher, please call Kerry Fowler at GSL Education Hull, or apply by sending your up-to-date CV via the application link. Alternatively, please visit www.gsleducation.com to apply online.