Job descriptionHistory Teacher
Starts: September 2021
Contract: Permanent- Full Time
GSL Education is currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of History to undertake a position at one of our Secondary schools in South East London.
An enthusiastic and dynamic individual is required to join at one of the secondary schools in the borough of Greenwich. The school has a well-qualified and enthusiastic staff committed to providing the highest quality education for all students. The school offers you the opportunity to work with motivated students, the full support of a dedicated and committed team of staff.
As such, the school is looking for an History teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified History
- Have an up to date CV and enhanced DBS.
- Show genuine concern for students; demonstrate that you are deeply invested in their learning and success.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development, and use this information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Encourage students to look at multiple viewpoints and make their own judgments about motivations behind historical events.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
NOTE: The role is also suitable for newly qualified teachers (NQT)
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
If you are an ambitious History teacher looking for a new and exciting challenge, please contact Ryan at GSL Education on 02077392211 or email at email@example.com.
This role is subject to a robust compliance process including police checks (DBS), proof of right to work and references.