Job descriptionJob Title: Secondary Cover Supervisor
Salary Scale: £7o - £9o per day
Start Date: Immediate
Contract: Day to Day / Short term Supply
GSL Education is currently seeking enthusiastic people to work as Cover Supervisors in secondary schools across Newcastle.
You will be allocated the work that needs covering in the specific class. We are looking for candidates who are dynamic and can engage with young people in order to ensure they behave and focus on the work that has been set for them to do.
The successful cover supervisor will:
- Have an updated CV.
- Have a valid and current DBS (Can process a new one through GSL Education).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Cover Supervisor or in a similar school-based role.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
Working with GSL will guarantee:
- A dedicated consultant on hand for advice and guidance
- A range of opportunities throughout a variety of schools in your local area
- A competitive rate of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
GSL Education is a specialist agency that has been working closely with a wide range of primary, secondary and SEN schools throughout Newcastle. We pride ourselves on our reputation in the area and our professional yet personable service.
For further information on how to register, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah at GSL Education.