Job descriptionEnglish Language Teacher – Lincoln
- Salary: £120 - £145 per day
- Start Date: Easter 2021 / September 2021
- Location: Lincoln
- Pay Scale: Newly Qualified and Main Pay Scale
GSL Education Hull’s office are currently looking for English Teachers to work in mid and long-term placements from Easter and September 2021. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year. Jobs may become permanent for the right candidates.
During your time in role, you will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning lessons, raising attainment, and communicating with parents, carers, and other members of staff.
As the successful candidate, you should:
- hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- specialise in English Language to GCSE standard; English Literature or A-Level experience is advantageous but not essential
- have previous teaching experience which can be referenced (can include training placements)
- aspire to be an ‘outstanding’ teacher
- set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the English department and school
- hold a current Enhanced Child Only DBS registered with the update service, or be prepared to apply for a new one with GSL Education
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education, or submit your up to date CV via the application link.