Job descriptionRole: Business Studies Teacher
Start Date: September 2021
Contract: Permanent- Full Time
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint a talented Business Studies Teacher for one of our client schools in West London.
The role is at a co-educational secondary school located in Hillingdon where employees are both valued and developed. The academic achievement of the school in terms of both attainment and progress has been excellent. It has a team of highly qualified staff who are committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential.
As such, the school is looking for a Business Studies teacher who will be dynamic in the classroom and who also possesses the ability to differentiate the work to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Business Studies Teacher (ideally with PGCE, SCHIIT, GTP, B. Ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Have experience teaching KS3,4 & 5.
- Have experience Teaching BTEC
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate
- Have two recent teaching references
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Safirul at GSL Education, as soon as possible.