Job descriptionPE Teacher
Location: Harrow, West London
Salary: £140 - £180 per day
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher of PE for one of our secondary schools in West London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is at a secondary school, located in the London Borough of Harrow. This is a school where students are inspired to aspire to the highest levels of achievement and are well prepared for adult life. The School offers a focused range of qualifications and encourages each student to choose a balanced combination of courses appropriate to their strengths, interests and ambitions. The School was judged to be “Outstanding” in all categories by OFSTED in a recent inspection.
The successful individual must have the ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results and have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a successful team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have UK Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
- Be able to teach up to Key Stage 4.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills with students, colleagues and parents/careers.
- Have an updated CV.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behavior management strategies.
- Hold a valid and current DBS.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Safir at GSL Education on 01923 954 070 as soon as possible