Salary: £140 - £180 per day
Start Date: September 2021
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
GSL Education is currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Maths to undertake a position at one of our established schools in Ealing.
- Has a team of highly qualified staff who are committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential.
- Values intellectual curiosity, engagement, empathy, aspirational thinking and a keen desire to learn and improve.
- The academic achievement of the school in terms of both attainment and progress has been excellent.
- Provide teachers with excellent professional development, so that every child receives an excellent experience.
- Has supportive and friendly staff.
- Provides academic excellence in all year groups.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a valid teaching qualification namely: QTLS / PGCE with QTS in Maths
- Be able to teach Mathematics up to KS5
- Passionate about the subject and in command of techniques to keep students engrossed in the lessons
- Strong interpersonal skills and classroom/behaviour management, lesson-planning, patience and empathy
- Possess an up-to-date enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for a new one through GSL Education
In return, the school offers a competitive salary, a supportive department, and ongoing CPD. They also benefit from having a modern school built with state of the art equipment in the classrooms and excellent transport links to the local and surrounding areas.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Watford and Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
Please apply on this job advert or alternatively call 01923954070 to express your interest.