Job descriptionEYFS Teacher
Contract: Full time
Salary: 120 – 180 pounds per day
GSL Education is looking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational qualified primary teacher to join the friendly team at one of our client schools based in Leicester, teaching in the early years phase.
We are looking for an exceptional, EYFS classroom teacher who will be able to complement the dedicated team of outstanding practitioners and lead their subject, driving achievement and aspirations. All candidates must have recent experience teaching Early Years and have a good understanding and familiarity teaching phonics. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career or gain valuable experience.
Our client is a nurturing school with the expectation of high academic achievement, they encourage creativity and cater to a personalized approach to learning. The school is committed to ensuring our young people are well prepared for the next stage of their education when they leave for the next challenge in life.
· Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
· Previous work experience in a similar role
· Be a qualified teacher with QTS or PGCE
· An updated CV and DBS
· Eligibility to live and work in the UK
· The desire and motivation to meet the challenge of working with children
· An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
GSL Education offers:
· Excellent rates of pay.
· Direct links to local schools.
· Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
· Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
· 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply to GSL Education please contact our Primary Education Consultant Judith Barker to hear more on 0116 478 8000 or email email@example.com.